Sustainable PU faux leather fabric usage guide
What is Sustainable PU faux leather fabric
Sustainable PU faux leather fabric is made from recycled water bottles. The fabric is a great way to reduce the amount of waste that is created and it also helps to conserve resources.
Sustainable PU faux leather fabric is a new, environmentally-friendly option for fabricating clothing and accessories. The PU faux leather is made from a sustainable resource, cornstarch, which is then treated with a polyurethane coating to create a durable and waterproof fabric. The cornstarch used in the production of Sustainable PU faux leather also helps to create a more sustainable product.
Sustainable PU faux leather fabric is made of natural materials and has a lower environmental impact than traditional PU leather. The fabric is made from recycled post-consumer plastics and can be used for a variety of applications, including clothing, furniture, and accessories.
For more information on Fake leather fabric, click here.
For more information on PU coated leather material, click here.
For more information on Polyurethane leather, click here.
For more information on Smooth PU faux leather, click here.
For more information on Top printed PU leather, click here.
Information of Sustainable PU faux leather fabric
Sustainable PU faux leather fabric is gaining popularity due to its environmental friendly properties. The fabric is made from recycled plastic and is non-toxic. It is also water resistant and can be easily cleaned.
Sustainable PU faux leather fabric is made using a natural dye process that is environmentally friendly and doesn't produce any emissions. The fabric is also resistant to water and oil stains, making it a good choice for applications where durability and sustainability are important.
Sustainable PU faux leather fabric is made from a sustainable resource, and it is environmentally friendly. This fabric is also durable and looks and feels like real leather.
Advantages of Sustainable PU faux leather fabric
Products made of PU artificial leather have a softer hand, and are made into products that allow the fabric to absorb more moisture, and can move this moisture to the surface of the fabric for evaporation, which increases the comfort of wearing. In addition, there are the following ten advantages:
1. The thickness is the same but lighter than natural leather;
2. PU artificial leather belongs to the category of artificial leather, and its appearance is similar to natural leather;
3. Good wrinkle resistance;
4. The uniformity is better than that of natural leather;
5. The air permeability is similar to that of natural leather;
6. Compared with natural leather, it is easy to sew, and the surface quality of the manufactured products is better.
7. The color fastness is much higher than that of natural leather;
8. The color spectrum is wide, and the colors of the manufactured products are more.
9. Anti-mildew and moth-eaten.
10. After the material is manufactured, it has the advantage of being odorless.
Features of Sustainable PU faux leather fabric
1. It has extremely excellent wear resistance, excellent air permeability and aging resistance. The folding fastness is comparable to that of natural leather. Bending at room temperature reaches 200,000 times without cracks, and bends at low temperature (-20°C) for 30,000 times without cracks (good temperature resistance and mechanical properties).
2. Moderate elongation (good skin feeling). High tear and peel strength (high abrasion resistance, tear force, tensile strength).
3. It belongs to regenerated leather. It feels softer than genuine leather and has strong flexibility. It is a high-grade leather in synthetic leather and belongs to a new type of leather material.
4. There will be no pollution from production to use, and the environmental protection performance is superior.
5. With the advantages of wear resistance, cold resistance, ventilation, aging resistance and beautiful appearance, it is the most ideal choice to replace natural leather.